Este aplicativo é mantido e operado por NexusCollectables
We collect and use some personal data belonging to those who use our application. In doing so, we act as the controller of this data and are subject to the provisions of Federal Law n. 13.709/2018 (General Personal Data Protection Law – LGPD).
– Who should use our app
– What data we collect and what we do with it;
– Your rights in relation to your personal data; and
– How to contact us.
1. Who should use our application
Our application should only be used by people who are at least 18 (eighteen) years old, and use by a person under 18 (eighteen) years old will only be possible with the consent of at least one of your parents or guardian.
2. Data we collect and reasons for collection
Our application collects and uses some personal data from our users, in accordance with the provisions of this section.
1. Personal data expressly provided by the user
We collect the following personal data that our users expressly provide to us when using our application:
The collection of this data occurs at the following times:
when registering in the app and during purchases made in the app or when the user decides to register as a legal correspondent
The data provided by our users is collected for the following purposes:
only for login, to release account functionalities
2. Sensitive data
No will be collected sensitive data from our users, thus understood those defined in arts. 11 and following of the Personal Data Protection Act. Thus, no data will be collected on racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, union affiliation or organization of a religious, philosophical or political nature, data referring to health or sexual life, data genetic or biometric, when linked to a natural person.
3. Data from children and adolescents
We do not collect data from children and adolescents
4. Collection of data not expressly provided for
In any case, the data collection and the processing activities arising from it will be informed to the users of the application.
3. Sharing of personal data with third parties
We do not share your personal data with third parties except for job search within the App. Despite this, it is possible that we do so to comply with a legal or regulatory determination, or even to comply with an order issued by a public authority.
4. How long will your personal data be stored
Personal data collected by the application is stored and used for a period of time that corresponds to what is necessary to achieve the purposes listed in this document and that considers the rights of its holders, the rights of the application controller and the applicable legal or regulatory provisions .
Once the periods of storage of personal data have expired, they are removed from our databases or anonymized, except in cases where there is the possibility or the need for storage by virtue of legal or regulatory provision.
5. Legal bases for the processing of personal data
A legal basis for the processing of personal data is nothing more than a legal basis, provided for by law, which justifies what justifies. Thus, each personal data processing operation must have a corresponding legal basis.
1. Non-sensitive personal data
We process the non-sensitive personal data of our users in the following cases:
– when necessary to meet the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party
2. Data from children and adolescents
We do not record data from children and adolescents.
3. Legitimate interest
6. User rights
The application user has the following rights, conferred by the Personal Data Protection Law:
– confirmation of the existence of treatment;
– data access;
– correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
– anonymization, blocking or elimination of data that is unnecessary, excessive or processed in violation of the provisions of the law;
– portability of data to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with the regulations of the national authority, observing commercial and industrial secrets;
– deletion of personal data processed with the consent of the holder, except in cases provided for by law;
– information of public and private entities with which the controller carried out shared use of data;
– information about the possibility of not giving consent and about the consequences of the refusal;
– revocation of consent.
It is important to note that, under the terms of the LGPD, there is no right to delete data processed on the basis of legal bases other than consent, unless the data is unnecessary, excessive or treated in breach of the provisions of the law.
1. How the holder can exercise their rights
To ensure that the user who intends to exercise their rights is, in fact, the holder of the personal data object of the request, we may request documents or other information that may help in their correct identification, in order to safeguard our rights and the rights from third parties. This will only be done, however, if absolutely necessary, and the applicant will be provided with all related information.
7. Security measures in the processing of personal data
We employ technical and organizational measures capable of protecting personal data from unauthorized access and situations of destruction, loss, misplacement or alteration of such data.
The measures we use take into account the nature of the data, the context and purpose of the treatment, the risks that an eventual violation would generate for the rights and freedoms of the user, and the standards currently used in the market by companies similar to ours .
Among the security measures adopted by us, we highlight the following:
All emails registered for app login are stored on a SHA256 encrypted server
Even if you do everything in your power to avoid security incidents, it is possible that a problem occurs exclusively motivated by a third party – as in the case of attacks by hackers or crackers or, even, in case of exclusive fault of the user, which occurs, for example, when he himself transfers his data to a third party. Thus, although we are, in general, responsible for the personal data we process, we exempt ourselves from responsibility in the event of an exceptional situation such as these, over which we have no control.
In any case, in the event of any type of security incident that could generate risk or relevant damage to any of our users, we will notify those affected and the National Data Protection Authority about the incident, in accordance with the provisions of the Law Data Protection General.
8. Complaint to a control authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, holders of personal data who feel, in any way, aggrieved, may submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Authority.
9. Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to modify, at any time, these rules, especially to adapt them to any changes made to our application, either by making new features available, or by deleting or modifying those that already exist.p>
Whenever there is a change, our users will be notified about the change.
10. How to contact us
Postal address: Rua Damiana da Cunha 259
São Paulo – SP